Hey everyone, the Healthy Eating Physical Activity Coalition, aka HEPAC is coming to you monthly with a brand new podcast called “Q & A The Hepac Podcast”. Get ready to hear the back stories on some of the rad wellness initiatives happening around New Brunswick, reasons why you shouldn’t depend on celebs for diet advice, and why getting your kids moving will do more than just tire them out. Tune in for up to date information from experts from around the province in both of our official languages while you’re out for a walk or commuting to work. Stay connected while you’re staying active with your hosts Andrew Holloway and Gillian Salmon.
- Episode 24: Season 3-The one when Gil and Andrew talk about how the parts make the whole- The Ville
- Creating Breastfeeding-Friendly Places and Environments: Learn how to support breastfeeding.
- Episode 23: Season 3- Laura Oldford – The one when Gill & Andrew talk about Recreation Therapist and finally talk about Video Games !
- Episode 22: Season 3- Jenn Carson Adventures in Library & Physical Literacy
- Episode 21: Season 3- The Wellness Movement with Genevieve Audet-Perron- Part 3- Wait what is above ground golf