Hey everyone, the Healthy Eating Physical Activity Coalition, aka HEPAC is coming to you with Season 2 of “Q & A The Hepac Podcast”. Get ready to hear the back stories on some of the rad wellness initiatives happening around New Brunswick, reasons why you shouldn’t depend on celebs for diet advice, and why getting your kids moving will do more than just tire them out. Tune in for up to date information from experts from around the province in both of our official languages while you’re out for a walk or commuting to work. Stay connected while you’re staying active with your hosts Andrew Holloway and Gillian Salmon.
- Episode 26: Saison 4 (Fr) Dre Linda Dalpé – Vous pouvez surfer au NB
- Episode 26: Season 4 (Eng) Gil and Andrew talk to Linda Dalpé and we find out you can surf in Northern NB
- Episode 25- The one where we talk about “Everybody Eats”
- Episode 24: Season 3-The one when Gil and Andrew talk about how the parts make the whole- The Ville
- Creating Breastfeeding-Friendly Places and Environments: Learn how to support breastfeeding.