Hey everyone, the Healthy Eating Physical Activity Coalition, aka HEPAC is coming to you with Season 2 of “Q & A The Hepac Podcast”. Get ready to hear the back stories on some of the rad wellness initiatives happening around New Brunswick, reasons why you shouldn’t depend on celebs for diet advice, and why getting your kids moving will do more than just tire them out. Tune in for up to date information from experts from around the province in both of our official languages while you’re out for a walk or commuting to work. Stay connected while you’re staying active with your hosts Andrew Holloway and Gillian Salmon.
- Episode 22: Season 3- Jenn Carson Adventures in Library & Physical Literacy
- Episode 21: Season 3- The Wellness Movement with Genevieve Audet-Perron- Part 3- Wait what is above ground golf
- Episode 19: Season 3- SEASON # 3 with Cindy Levesque talking about The Wellness Movement (Part 2)- Regional Wellness Consultant
- Episode 19: Season 3- SEASON # 3 KICK OFF SHOW with Anne Cullihall talking about The Wellness Movement (Part 1)
- Episode 18: Season 3- Getting Ready for Season 3 with Gill & Andrew
Google Analytics Statsgenerated by GADWP