Coordinator: Andrew Holloway
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology (Dalhousie University) and a Masters of Science (University of New Brunswick, 2008). He also is working towards his Project Management Professional Designation.
Andrew is a native of Halifax, Nova Scotia and has called New Brunswick home for the last eight years with his wife Nicole. Being a proud Atlantic Canadian, he has a passion for advocating for people to become physically active, eat healthy , and he enjoys community development. He is committed to using his passions while working with HEPAC to create a healthy N.B. In his spare time Andrew loves to ride his road bike, swim and take part in triathlons.
The HEPAC Steering Committee:
- Guides the mandate and directives of HEPAC;
- Shares a common mission and works in the spirit of collaboration;
- Is responsible for identifying HEPAC’s strategic priorities, which provide the framework for the Annual Forum, where members of the public and HEPAC engage to move efforts forward.
Each committee representative brings a wide array of experience and expertise, which supports HEPAC in developing a comprehensive approach to healthy eating and physical activity.
Currently, the 2017 members of the HEPAC Steering Committee are:
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of N.B.
- NB Physical Education Society
- Recreation New Brunswick
- Dietitians of Canada
- New Brunswick Medical Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association of N.B.
- NB Physical Literacy
- Université de Moncton
- NBAFRC – New Brunswick Association of Family Resource Centres
Provincial Government and Health Authorities
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Department of Health
- Department of Social Development
- Department of Tourism, Heritage & Culture
- Economic and Social Inclusion Corporation
- Horizon Health Network
- Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (Public Health)