The HEPAC Small Grant program is designed to assist HEPAC subgroup memberships (Healthy Eating Network, Physical Activity Network and the Healthy Built Environment Working Group) in carrying out a project or projects that support health of New Brunswickers.
Submitted projects must:
This program is subject to availability of funding.
- Each HEPAC subgroup may apply for a one-year grant of up to $5000.
- Multiple projects may be submitted from one HEPAC subgroup, but the total amount requested cannot exceed $5000.
- Projects must be completed within one year from the time the grant has been awarded.
- Applications are accepted at any time, there is no set deadline.
- If seeking funding for multiple projects, submit one proposal for each project.
To be considered for funding, projects must:
- Be led by at least 2 members of the subgroup;
- Be approved and supported by members of the subgroup before submitting the proposal;
- Be a new concept that is not currently being done by another group in the province OR be an ‘add-on’ to an existing project/ initiative;
- Demonstrate the ability to have a broad sustained impact throughout the community, region or province.
Completed proposals are to be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted at any time during the 2021 year.
Once the proposal is received, it will be reviewed by a small team of HEPAC members. A response to the subgroup’s request will be provided within 8 weeks of submission.
Grant recipients will be required to submit a Final Report within 1 month after the project is completed.