Parks & Trails Day
Registration is temporally being suspended, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding
Welcome to the Parks & Trails Day NB planning page, which is held each year, on the first Saturday of June. This province-wide event is an opportunity to promote healthy, active living in your community while celebrating the many incredible outdoor spaces in our beautiful province.
Every year, several thousand New Brunswickers take to their favourite trails, parks, paths and waterways. From a walking event in the Miramichi to a police-escorted family bike ride in Fredericton, more than 50 events take place every year across New Brunswick to celebrate International Trails Day and June is Recreation and Parks Month.
We want to help celibate your amazing event across the province, if you would like to registrar your event, we will make sure to get the word out and promote it across New Brunswick
We will be displaying all registered events on a Map of the province with this information.
This Program provides support for initiatives that raise awareness of the importance and enjoyment of physical activity and provide new or expanded opportunities for New Brunswickers to be active.
The distribution of the ACGP helps to:
• Increase the number of opportunities available for New Brunswickers to become and stay active every day
• Encourage and support leadership in the community
• Promote the benefits and enjoyment of continued involvement in physical activity
• Address common barriers to physical activity faced by New Brunswickers
• Actively encourage those not already involved in participation to get active